Wednesday 20 June 2018

Just In: Shatta Wale apologises for obscene content

Multiple award-winning musician, Shatta Wale has inked a touching apology to fans and partners for erroneously exposing his followers to unwarranted content on his Snapchat account.
The statement comes in after the evergreen dancehall artiste rendered an earlier interview on radio to apologise and further explain the circumstances that resulted in the unfortunate incident; that a close associate who had access to his account mistakenly shared the content on Tuesday afternoon. Shatta wale is expected to announce date for the release of his next album ‘the reign’ in the coming weeks.
Read full statement below:
“For the unfortunate display of obscenity on my personal snapchat platform on Tuesday, June 19 – a material that was mistakenly posted by one of my associates, I apologize to the people of Ghana for such unpleasant exhibition.
I apologize to all SM fans who felt and still feel slighted by such a move.
My sincere apology to my label, Zylofon Music and also to all my Corporate Partners.
The brand Shatta Wale is a law-abiding one; one that will not do anything untoward to bring it and its partners into disrepute. The brand would also not do anything to affect the sensibilities of the large following and support it commands.
Finally, I apologize to the media for any unfortunate outburst that were directed at them concerning this incident.
Thank you”
-Signed –
Charles Nii Armah Mensah (Shatta Wale)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers