Social media “slay queen” and actress, Moesha Boduong, has dropped some tips to guide ladies to identify responsible men.
According to the movie icon, getting closer to God, seeking his directions and praying is the only way to find a responsible and supportive man.
Speaking in an interview with SVTV Africa she explained that, “It’s not easy these days, but there are lots of good guys out there, and I entreat young ladies to pray to God for a good guy.
“I don’t plan to date people who are comfortable, they just come my way. I don’t use charm. It is the work of God,” she maintained.
“He is a man who loves me and loves God; a reason why I’m so much in love with him,” Moesha asserted.
Source: asempanews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
-
Asare Caleb is an entertainment journalist, social media managing executive, blogger and an event executive who walks with the brand name ...
-
Ghanaian gospel musician Obaapa Christy has been ordained as reverend minister at a church in the United States of America.
-
The UK-based Ghanaian gospel musician and entrepreneur Sarah Clark won the new Uk-base Gospel song of the year at the just ended Ghana Mu...
No comments:
Post a Comment