Tuesday 7 May 2019

Actress Lydia Forson helped in building my high self-esteem – Eno Barony

Agreeably the best female rapper in Ghana has disclosed on controversial DELAY SHOW hosted by Deloris Frimpong Mason popularly known as “Delay” that she was having low self-esteem
which leaded in her not appearing at event venues and radio interviews. According to Eno she was always listening to people and taking their recommendations in her life as the only option to keep her alive, words from people get to me easily and I didn’t know how to overcome it she stated. ‘The first time Sarkodie took a picture with me he posted it with the caption WATCH OUT FOR THIS GIRL SHE IS THE BADDEST FEMALE RAPPER and the first comment under the post was AND AN URGLY ONE so I was afraid to take pictures or put myself out there Eno stated. According to Eno Barony Actress Lydia Forson is the person who help her to gain high self-esteem. The words Lydia Forson wrote on her pages about people with low self-esteem and some from my fans have now restored my self-esteem. In Ghana whatever you do people will talk and criticize you so do what you think is right for you she stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers